Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Washing, Hooves, and more!!

This past weekend we had a lot to do! On Saturday we had to trim the rest of our cows hooves and on Sunday after church we had some friends  who are going to help us show some of our cows so Lucas and I don't have to show like five of six cows in one day. They also helped us wash our cows to get them ready to show. They also led them in a pretend ring. 

On Monday we had to go to Quiz Bowl Practice which is in less than a week!!!!!!   The sad part is we don't have judging tonight  :(  but my dad is still making me practice. 

The thing I just can't get through my head is that next week is the show!!!!! Quiz Bowl, Dairy Judging, Management, Great Dairy Adventure, the show, and the awards dinner it's just happening too fast............... including the summer it seems like yesterday we got out of school. It just seems too crazy.

--Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment