Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lost Bunny

When we were gone camping this past weekend, my friends took care of our animals. When they got here Friday night to feed, one of my rabbits was gone. His name is A.J. -- the door was hanging open and the cage was empty! We don't know what happened to him. We still have five more rabbits. I will be showing one at the fair.

 I am too little to do Dairy Days but I get to got to the meetings. I will show my calf Tammy in the pee-wee show on Thursday at dairy days. She was born on my birthday in September. Tammy is from a cow that died a long time ago. Her mom was my dad's favorite cow when he milked cows. My dad did embryo transfer on her and saved the embryo for a long time! Now I have a calf from my dad's favorite cow!

--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment