Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dairy Days

Today my brother and I had to put hay in my cows feeder, and my brother had to wash a few cows. And this morning my dad had to ultrasound a heifer to see if she was going to have a heifer or a bull. It is a bull so he is not happy about that. Yesterday I worked in my neighbor's garden and went to pick strawberries at Degroots Strawberries. Right now my mom and I are making homemade strawberry jam. I'm so excited because we get to go to Dairy Days in a few weeks.

At 'Dairy Days' you can:
  • show a cow 
  • judge a group of cows 
  • participate in dairy management
  • participate in quiz bowl
  • go to 'The Great Dairy Adventure'
At the 'Great Dairy Adventure' you can:
  • make a craft 
  • sit in a milk truck 
  • have ice cream
  • and MORE!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment