Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summary of Dairy Days

I had a lot of fun this past week at Dairy Days playing cards with my friends, showing, judging, management, quiz bowl. 

After judging on Wednesday I helped at the Great Dairy Adventure. I dressed up in the big chocolate milk costume and me and my friend Tyler went around the barn. There were a ton of kids there!

On Thursday I was kind of bummed  at the awards banquet because I didn't place for anything. :(  But I  did get a prize from the Jr. holstein Raffle which was really cool. 

On Tuesday I got 3rd place in showmanship in 4-H. Then on Thursday I got Third place again in Showmanship for the STATE show!!!!! 

At the Jersey show Misty was second in her class and was named honorable mention of the Jr show.

It was also really cool because a guy named Craig interviewed us for the blog and it will be a whole segment on the news!

Now we have one week to get ready for the county fair. I am working on a few projects to take in plus the heifers and a couple rabbits.


--Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment